Shared lab with a visionary state of mind
Sahlgrenska Science Park has partnered up with Akademiska Hus to build a shared lab co-working facility in Gothenburg to attract companies in early-stage life sciences.
Sahlgrenska Science Park offers a collaborative space, with research equipment, business support and acceleration programming to help startup companies reach their milestones faster.
“There is an increased demand for lab space among research-focused companies in Gothenburg and we’re happy to provide an environment where expertise and equipment can be shared,” says Karl Maack, Site Development Director, Sahlgrenska Science Park.
What you get:
- Access to core facilities & resources
- Lab equipment and support to advanced research workflows
- Access to programs
- Joining the Neighbourhood
- Steps from Gothenburg University, Chalmers and Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Tram and bus stations close by and walking distance to Gothenburg city center
- Access to a vast international network
- Next door to research
- Seminars and networking events designed to bridge gaps and accelerate business
“We’re paving the way for a new era, fostering a creative environment that benefits both the university and the business community,” says Tony Wolf, Property Manager, Akademiska Hus.
Shared Lab by Sahlgrenska Science Park will be ready for move-in on April 1, 2024.
Excited to learn more? Click here to register, and let's explore together!