CO-AX companies have global impact
Applications for Spring 2024 are OPEN.
We seek visionary tech startups that want to address global health challenges
Applications for the CO-AX Spring 2024 batch are now OPEN.
Let us know about your company, product & solution, team, impact potential and other aspects of your business strategy.
- Applications open: 17th January, 2024
- Applications close: 17th March, 2024
- Review process: All applications are reviewed by CO-AX selection committee and shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch on 16th April, 2024
- Program start: Selected companies attend Intro Days and a Welcome Party on 23rd and 25th April, 2024
Duration of the program: Minimum 6-36 months
CO-AX Accelerator Programme Benefits
We help you unlock the full potential of your innovations and scale faster
The CO-AX Accelerator program offers:
- Tailored individual programs ranging from idea stage, pre-seed, startups and scaleups
- Experienced, dedicated team of business advisors, industry experts and mentors
- Markets access, test and verification possibilities
- Roadmap to international growth and access to capital
- Guidance in regulatory & compliance
- Exposure to health care sector
- Co-working Office Arena at Sahlgrenska Science Park, with easy access to business advisors, entrepreneurs, and companies on site
- Events, an international health focused community and networking, industry conferences, access to investors and thought leaders
Our innovative companies
Startups and scaleups with gamechanging innovations
We believe in innovative startups and scaleups with a drive and curiousity for developing tech solutions for the better good of our health. This is what healthtech innovations is all about.
Whether solutions can be implemented in hospitals, nursing homes, home care or be supportive in a daily life setting or at work - it may have the opportunity to change people’s lives.
We challenge our companies to see beyond the horizon, exposing them for completely new industries where their healthtech solution can be used in production, in cars, airplanes or why not in spaceships.
The sky is the limit.
Connect to the world
We work in close partner collaborations nationally and internationally in healthtech and startup programmes driving our companies expansion opportunities to the next level.
Our dedicated international focus provides our companies connection to the right health care providers, funding opportunities, collaboration partners, customers and investors. We also have opportunities for testing and verifications in global context and in cross industry settings.
We work locally but we act globally.
Sahlgrenska Science Park unveils rebranding initiative with the launch of CO-AX accelerator
Sahlgrenska Science Park, a catalyzer for innovation and collaboration in the life science sector in Sweden, proudly announces CO-AX, an exciting rebranding of its non-profit accelerator for startup and scaleup companies.
Mabel AI won the HealthTech Award 2023
Mabel AI, company within the Accelerator at Sahlgrenska Science Park, received the Healthtech Award 2023 at the opening of Vitalis, the largest ehealth event in Scandinavia. The award, a cooperation between GREAT, Vitalis and Sahlgrenska Science Park celebrates healthtech innovations that make a difference for people’s lives.
Premium test facilities - Nordic Proof
The Accelerator is in a new collaboration aiming to catalyse testbed possibilities for West Swedish startups and scaleups when partnering up with Nordic Proof.
The CO-AX team
We are a passionate team of business advisors including entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, funding advisors & tech experts. A unique team with complementary backgrounds to give you the best edge possible.