A collaborative space
Sahlgrenska Science Park has partnered up with Akademiska Hus to build a shared lab co-working facility in Gothenburg to attract companies in early-stage life sciences.
Sahlgrenska Science Park provides an engaging, collaborative space, with research equipment, business support and acceleration programming to help startup companies reach their milestones faster.
Ready for move-in on April 1 2024.
What you get :
- Access to core facilities & resources
- Lab equipment and support to advanced research workflows
- Access to programs
- Joining the Neighbourhood
- Steps from Gothenburg University, Chalmers and Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Tram and bus stations close by and walking distance to Gothenburg city center
- Access to a vast international network
- Next door to research
- Seminars and networking events designed to bridge gaps and accelerate business
“There is an increased demand for lab space among research-focused companies in Gothenburg and we’re happy to provide an environment where expertise and equipment can be shared,” says Karl Maack, Site Development Director, Sahlgrenska Science Park.
“We’re paving the way for a new era, fostering a creative environment that benefits both the university and the business community,” says Tony Wolf, Property Manager, Akademiska Hus.