Nordic Life Science Days is the largest Nordic partnering conference dedicated to the life science industry. Since its inception in 2013, the event has nurtured a community of people from the world of life science, and created a unique place to do business.
11 September, Sahlgrenska Science Park and AstraZeneca host the session ”What is the role of Digital Health in Pharma and Biotech?”
Technology gives access to a wealth of data and enables personalized care in an increasingly connected world. Future innovation in life science is about integrating medtech, pharmaceuticals and digital solutions. It requires innovative thinking in many dimensions.
How can we increase cooperation to integrate these areas more?
The regulatory requirements within pharma are challenging. The crusial question is how to handle the rapid development and take advantage of digital health solutions.
- How can new technologies help improve compliance? What digital solutions will differentiate tomorrow’s drugs and change care?
- How can digital development support and shorten the journey from idea to implemented service or product?
- How should we drive the future’s innovation process so that digital solutions become an integrated part of the product development process? What drives traditional investors to invest digital health?
Obviously, we are facing major changes in an increasingly connected world. The technology gives us access to a wealth of data and enables personalized care. Perhaps that is what today attracts traditional tech investors to digital health. You meet one of them in our panel.
AstraZeneca and Sahlgrenska Science Park are joint hosts during this session, highlighting the intersection of pharma, medtech and digitization.
- Dr. Sara Lei, Karolinska University Hospital, Clinical Advisor, Cambio Healthcare Systems
- Magnus Jörntén Karlsson, Project Director, AstraZeneca R&D
- Ingrid Teigland Akay, MD MBA, Managing Partner, HadeanVentures
- Jennifer Grönqvist, Business Advisor digital health and HealthTech Nordic
- Magnus Björsne, CEO, AstraZeneca BioVentureHub
- Charlotta Gummeson, CEO Sahlgrenska Science Park