Watch the recorded live stream at www.parkannual.com and let’s continue the discussion! You can reach the chat on LinkedIn from the same site, open for comments and questions.
Thanks to all speakers, sponsors and participants on 1 October!
Sector Convergence, the theme of this year’s conference, is transforming life science and the business landscape, providing the basis for new innovative solutions. What challenges does it involve? What opportunities does it create?
We will explore Sector Convergence from a Business-to-Business perspective and Sector Convergence from an academic and R&D perspective leading to new innovations.
Some of the speakers:
- Leif Johansson, Chairman of the Board, AstraZeneca
- Jens Nielsen, Professor and CEO, BioInnovation Institute and winner of Arvid Carlsson Award 2019
- Louise Warme, MD, Investment Manager, ALMI Invest
- Magnus Lindkvist, trendspotting futurologist and author
- Paul Tunnah, Founder and CEO, pharmaphorum
- Sylvie Bove, Vice President Health & Life Science, Research Institutes of Sweden
- Connor McKechnie, Vice President Marketing, Cytiva
- Richard Andrews, Founder and CEO, Healios
- Mattias Perjos, President and CEO, Getinge
You will also meet exciting startups like Detectivio, Eyescanner, VectorizeMove, Gnosco and Miiskin.