The Life Science event of the year – for the 12th year in a row
Inspiring ideas, outstanding expertise and business opportunities! Park Annual gathers 500 entrepreneurs, scientists, innovators, companies and investors in the heart of Göteborg.
A full day event with seminars, one-to-one meetings, exhibition and lots of networking opportunities. With innovation, Digital Health and implementation in focus you’ll get to see several short presentations from startup-companies as well as more recognized life science organizations.
Who’s on stage?
- Ann-Marie Wennberg, Professor and CEO at Sahlgrenska University Hospital – Change Management in Health Care
- Ragnar Lindblad, Head of the Departement for Healthcare Digitalization,VGR – The digital future of Healthcare in Western Sweden
- Jonas Berggren, CEO Nordic Health Innovation – Live demo of Virtual Health Rooms in northern Sweden
- Magnus Nilsson, CEO Xvivo Perfusion – Experiences from building and leading Vitrolife and Xvivo Perfusion
- Staffan Ternström, Executive VP Commercial, Mölnlycke Health Care, Taking 100 years of innovation into the digital era
- SideKick Health, Maurten and Diasend – telling their stories about their international journeys
- Ascom, Medanets and Region Västra Götaland – Partnership at its best: the sunshine story of how a healthcare need met a digital solution
- ICE Charms, Medanets, Aweria and Daqatra among many other startup companies.
Moderator Emma Spak, doctor and coordinator at SALAR*, will guide us through the day. ”I’m passionate about innovation in health care and confident that digital transformation requires collaboration among several players. Looking forward to get together at Park Annual and guide us through the day!”
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Time: 10.00 – 17.00, followed by a mingling buffet and music by Cantaloop – with bandmembers from Galecto Biotech, Sahlgrenska Science Park and AstraZeneca
Location: The Wallenberg Conference Centre, Medicinaregatan 20A, Gothenburg
*) Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions – SKL
Last year Park Annual was fully booked so sign up early to ensure your place at the innovation event of the year. Park Annual is free of charge. However, we will need to charge 750 SEK in case of no show or unregistration later than 24 hours in advance.
For now, check out the talks from last year’s Park Annual.
Take the chance to get deep knowledge from experts in the industry. Book a 1:1 meeting today.
Wallenberg´s Conference Center
Medicinaregatan 20 A, Göteborg (Google Maps)
Tram 6, 7, 8, 13, stop Medicinareberget