Organized by GREAT, Vitalis and Sahlgrenska Science Park celebrating healthtech innovations that make a difference for people’s lives.
To recognize and showcase new healthtech innovations by honouring a promising product or solution developed in the Nordics.
Who can get the award?
The award is open to innovative companies based in the Nordics providing a health tech product, service or solution that has a proven positive impact on healthcare, prevention, prediction, health and/or quality of life.
What the jury is looking for
- Innovation - A product, service or solution with valuable outcomes for the individual, patient, clinician or healthcare organisation.
- Involvement of users/patients in development
- Scalability and Market Potential - The pathway to national and international growth, size of market.
- Prediction - Predictions that give the tools and insights for preventive health care
- Sustainability - Referring to Agenda 2030
- Care outcomes
- Social Impact - E.g. jobs generated, impact on society and improved quality of life.
What does the prize consist of?
In addition to honour and visibility:
- Tailored innovation session with CGI, focusing on how to improve speed and value from the innovation process - The session and supporting activities could include e.g. innovation coaching to build insights into how to get more out of the effort put into innovation. The support will be tailored to the winner’s situation, aiming to inspire and start a creative dialogue on the innovation. (Four hours) Value 50 000 SEK
- A strategy workshop with HiQ, tailored to the winning company’s digital needs. This workshop focuses on strategy discussions on digitalisation, best practice from other industries, opportunities and challenges with sector convergence. (Four hours) Value 50 000 SEK
- Expert legal advice with MAQS based on the winning company’s needs. (Four hours)
- Present at one of GREAT’s events during 2021/2022
Maria Sterner, Manager Vitalis
”The award shines a light on healthtech innovations that can make a real difference in people’s lives.”