PRECISION HEALTH & TRACKING OF HEALTH PARAMETERS IN PATIENTS VIA HEALTH IMPLANT
There are several advantages of health implants compared to how measurements of health parameters are carried out today.
• Continuous measurements with the same measurement method create a better qualitative basis for assessment and diagnosis as well as the right interventions at the right time based on the patient's health status
• Simpler measurements where data can be shared between different actors
• Location independence as the measurement takes place in the body through the implant
• More efficient and productive measurement process
• AI solution that handles different types of measurement results
• The measurements are calibrated based on the individual's unique health profile
• Fewer physical visits to health care and hospitalizations
• Rapid contact tracing in case of pandemics
• The patient's individual data can be stored in the implant, e.g. covid certificate, blood group, known diseases, prescribed medications, vaccinations and family contacts.
Precision health measurements through health implants create a primary benefit in health care, but can also be used in other areas, for example from a preventive perspective where people actively follow their health.
Health implants promote democratic and equal health.