Welcome to the innovation event of the year within life science, gathering more than 400 participants that include entrepreneurs, scientists, innovators, companies and investors in the city of Göteborg. Sign up for Park Annual – September 29, 2016
Who’s on stage?
We are delighted to present a full program of inspiring ideas, outstanding expertise and business opportunities. Some of the international and Swedish speakers you will meet are:
- Fay McCracken, Adviser, Office for Market Access & Technology Appraisals, CHTE, NICE, UK
- Alexander Schenk, Head of Stockholm Office, European Investment Bank Group
- Nina Rawal, Head of Life Science, Industrifonden
- Marie Wall, Deputy Director Startups, The Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Björn Stansvik, CEO, MentorMate AB
- Lars Backsell, Chairman, Recipharm AB
LARA Diagnostics, CELLINK, Gnosco, and Empaticus among many other startup companies.
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Time: 10.00 – 17.00 with a following mingling buffet dining event
Registration and coffee: From 09.00
Place: Wallenberg´s Conference Center, Medicinaregatan 20, Göteborg
Contact: Pernilla Kollbratt, +46 700 13 13 60
We will need your notification by September 14 at the latest, but you are most welcome to sign up now. Last year became fully booked so secure your place now and don’t forget to register your “1-to-1” meetings when you sign up!
Park Annual is free of charge. However, we will need to charge 750 SEK in case of no show or unregistration later than 24 hours in advance.
Click on this link to register your participation. Looking forward to meeting you at Park Annual!