Time to sign up for the most influential innovation and life science event in west Sweden, gathering more than 400 entrepreneurs, scientists, innovators, companies and investors. We are excited to network, learn and share with you a full program of outstanding expertise and business opportunities. Join us at Park Annual – September 29, 2016
Some highlights from the program:
- Lars Backsell, Chairman, Recipharm AB, ”From idea to reality – how hard can it be?”
- Fay McCracken, Adviser, Office for Market Access & Technology Appraisals, CHTE, NICE, UK talks about facilitating access to innovative products in the UK NHS.
- Björn Stansvik takes us on his journey as a successful entrepreneur in connected healthcare in the US and Sweden.
- Arthur Aira, AddLife, talk about challenges and possibilities in the Life Science industry.
During the afternoon financial section of the program you will:
- Hear from Alexander Schenk, Head of Stockholm Office, European Investment Bank Group (EIB) who will enlighten us about the alarming widening technology gap between EU and Asia/USA and how EIB is addressing this problem.
- Gain valuable insights from the venture investor Nina Rawal, Head of Life Science, Industrifonden on how to finance early stage Nordic companies.
Among many other startup companies you will also meet
- Award winning CELLINK, the first bioink company in the world and the first bioprinting company in Scandinavia.
- Cereno Scientific, developing an innovative pharmaceutical to strengthen the body’s own intelligent defence system to prevent blood clots.
- Gnosco, improving internal communication, documentation and education within health care and hospitals.
Last year Park Annual became fully booked so secure your place now and don’t forget to register your “1-to-1” meetings when you sign up!
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016Welcome to Park Annual!
Time: 10.00 – 17.00 with a following mingling buffet dining event
Registration and coffee: From 09.00
Place: Wallenberg´s Conference Center, Medicinaregatan 20, Göteborg
Contact: Pernilla Kollbratt, +46 700 13 13 60
We will need your notification by September 14 at the latest, but you are most welcome to sign up now. Last year became fully booked so secure your place now and don’t forget to register your “1-to-1” meetings when you sign up!
Park Annual is free of charge. However, we will need to charge 750 SEK in case of no show or unregistration later than 24 hours in advance.
Click on this link to register your participation. Looking forward to meeting you at Park Annual!