Welcome to Wallenberg Centre for Molecular and Translational Medicine Yearly Event.
Listen to recently recruited Wallenberg Centre researchers and invited speakers from AstraZeneca and University of Gothenburg, and mingle with all speakers and fellows and other members from Wallenberg Centres for Molecular Medicine (WCMMs) and SciLife Lab.
On the theme ”FROM IDEA TO TARGET” invited speakers will guide you through their research experiences in industry and academia:
* GUNILLA WESTERGREN-THORSSON, director WCMM at Lund University
* PERNILLE LAERKEGAARD HANSEN, professor and head of department of Chronic Kidney Disease at IMED CVRM AstraZeneca
* HENRIC OLSSON, head of Target Science IMED RIA AstraZeneca
* BO SÖDERPALM, professor at the Institute of Neuroscience and physiology and senior consultant at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital
Newly recruited WCMTM fellows will present their research:
* ANETTA HÄRTLOVA SVITORKA, recruited from the Newcastle University, UK
* ALESIA TIETZE, recruited from the University of Technology in Darmstadt, Germany
* VOLKAN SAYIN, recruited from the New York University School of Medicine, USA
* ROGER OLOFSSON BAGGE and MARTIN DALIN, resident physicinas at Sahlgrenska University Hospital and recently recruited to Wallenberg Centre as clinical research group leaders
For questions email research coordinator Julia Grönros email@example.com