This match-making event brings together Swedish life science companies from all growth phases and investors. The ambition is to offer an arena for Swedish life science companies to establish new contacts and to identify business and collaboration opportunities.
The event offers 1:1 meetings between Swedish life science companies and investors. A “book-and-meet” event without a conference program. As a participant you can easily screen, book and take one-to-one video-meetings – we all meet online from wherever you are.
The event is free of charge.
- Swedish life science companies
- Companies reached TRL 4 and beyond (more info under Readiness levels)
- Companies not listed on the stock exchange
Please note that there is a limited number of places available for this event.
Once the limit is reached, the organizers reserves the right to close the registration.
- August 21: Registration opens
- October 12 – November 25: Booking of one-to-one meetings
- 24-25 November: Pre-booked one-to-one video-meetings
This event is organised by GU Ventures, Uppsala Innovation Centre, Karolinska Institutet Innovations, Medeon, Smile Incubator, Umeå Biotech Incubator and Sahlgrenska Science Park.
Organised with financial support from Swedish Incubators & Science Parks, EU Region Development Fund and Vinnova.