Nordic Capital Raising Days
London EC4V 5AN
SEB, 1 Carter Lane
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce is proud to present Nordic Capital Raising Days - a new capital raising format more suited to today’s financial climate. During the first day in London, the selected companies will get the opportunity to meet and pitch in front of investors, stakeholders and industry partners as well as receive their invaluable advice. The second day, the participating companies are welcomed to Tech Forum 2023.
As the sixth largest economy in the world, the UK is an attractive destination for many Nordic businesses and entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level. Its ever-high spending consumer market, open liberal economy and access to world class talent in a fairly business friendly regulatory environment, makes the UK a natural first step in an international expansion, as well as a great stepping board in a wider, more global expansion. London is the capital of finance and business in Europe and offers one of the best prospects for business development and innovative thinking.
The programme welcomes startups and scaleups from different sectors, such as life sciences, food- and fintech – that all work towards a greener future.
What's in it for the businesses?
- Opportunity to expand their professional network in the UK
- Better understanding of the various sources of capital available to start- and scaleups in one of the top financial centres in the world
- Networking with potential investors in the UK
- Experience exchange with other businesses on similar journeys
- Chance to build a unique eco-system of connections and potential door openers in the London based investment community
- Insights and practical understanding of what investors are looking for
- Preparatory Pitch training with an experienced investor
What's in it for the investors?
- Exposure to several interesting and innovative businesses
- Collaboration exchanges with high-quality start- and scaleups
- Chance to connect with the Swedish entrepreneurial community, including SMEs, other investors, corporations and field experts
The programme will include:
- Preparatory pitch training with an experienced investor
- Inspirational keynote featuring a tech field expert
- Investor panel covering the current investment landscape and future trends
- Pitching Session where businesses pitch in front of a panel of investors
- Speed networking where businesses, investors and market specialists get to meet and greet
- Networking and refreshments
Would you like to attend as a guest?
SCC Member fee: £35
Non-member ate: £100
Are you a Swedish or Nordic startups or SME, or a British-based investor interested in joining the programme?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org